Are you highly organized, persistent, and a strong communicator? And do you thrive on coordinating and planning activities in an ambitious team? Then we might have the perfect role for you.
At Hovmand A/S, we are on an ambitious growth journey, and we are looking for a person to take on the newly created position as Project Sales Coordinator. In this position, you will coordinate activities in the Project Sales department with the ultimate goal of ensuring that sales projects are completed on time and to the satisfaction of our customers.
Hovmand A/S is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of battery-powered lifters delivered to a range of internationally renowned companies in industries such as pharma, food, and manufacturing. We have an export share of more than 85%, and our innovative lifting solutions help customers around the world improve their ergonomics and develop more efficient workflows. Our products are sold via a global network of dealers, Direct Sales in the field, Project Sales who develop custom solutions, and remotely through Inside Sales.
Utilizing digitalization plays a central role in our strategic efforts to improve customer satisfaction and in 2019, we won the Digital Award from the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business, and Financial Affairs for our Virtual Engineering app. Most recently, we have launched an eCommerce website and created a professional broadcasting studio for us to connect with customers in new ways.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate sales projects, including planning project activities, setting goals and timeframes, and measuring and reporting on project sales performance
- Act as point of contact for all project participants
- Establish, develop, and maintain close relationships with customers
- Prepare and submit sales quotes and documentation to external key stakeholders
- Coordinate quality controls for ensuring deliverables meet client demands
- Schedule routine meetings and record decisions (e.g., next steps, assigned tasks)
- Experience with commercial project management (e.g., Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or similar)
- Experience with project management software, flowcharts, and schedules
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to obtain answers and information needed for processing quotes in a timely manner
- Customer management skills and the ability to build trusted partnerships
- Fluency in both written and spoken Danish and English – you may also master a third language (preferably German)
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- A full-time position with variety, independence, and a great opportunity to pave the way for ambitious growth
- A hybrid position where you can shift between your home office and our newly built headquarters in Køge
- An informal work environment with great colleagues and company culture
- Competitive salary based on qualifications as well as pension package, and private health insurance
Do You Fit the Role?
Please send your CV and cover letter marked “Project Sales Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We Are Not Just Colleagues, We Are Hovmand
With nearly 50 years of experience and a great deal of inventive talent, Hovmand has become a distinctive company with freedom to develop ideas and let innovations emerge. There is a close connection and a lively, inspiring exchange between the Køge headquarters and the subsidiary in Munich. Like Hans Hovmand before him, CEO Søren Hovmand is an inventive spirit who continues to seek proximity to customers and business partners. More than 50 employees now ensure that first-class products with the highest quality standards are created and brought into the world.