Are you a self-driven and many-sided Performance Marketing Specialist with an analytical and data-driven taste for B2B leads and SEM? Then you might be our new colleague to take on the newly created position of Performance Marketing Specialist.
If you in addition work up an appetite by using your graphic skills to ensure corporate visuals are aligned, then you should start to type and apply for this position in Hovmand’s Global Marketing Team.
At Hovmand A/S, we are on an ambitious growth journey, and we invite you to play a key role in building a strong international brand by implementing an effective paid media strategy. Moreover, you will be part of a digital transformation journey, where the company is converted to a more digital user journey with a focus on behavioural science. Thus, you must consider data and the customer's digital behaviour in all decisions.
Who are We
Hovmand A/S is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of battery-powered lifters delivered to a range of internationally renowned companies in industries such as pharma, food, and manufacturing. We have an export share of more than 85%, and our innovative lifting solutions help customers around the world improve their ergonomics and develop more efficient workflows. Our products are sold via a global network of dealers, Direct Sales in the field, Project Sales who develop custom solutions, and remotely through Inside Sales.
Utilising digitalisation plays a central role in our strategic efforts to improve customer satisfaction and in 2019, we won the Digital Award from the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business, and Financial Affairs for our Virtual Engineering app. Most recently, we have launched an eCommerce website and created a professional broadcasting studio for us to connect with customers in new ways.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Continually optimise PPC and Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, A/B testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimisation, etc. (Google, LinkedIn, Bing etc.) in collaboration with our media agency.
- Ensure the collection, conversion, and nurturing of leads on paid and owned channels (through email automation, HubSpot, Leadfeeder, etc.)
- Continually optimise and update the entire website (UK, DK, FR, and DE) to be on-track SEO-wise.
- Ensure project management of digital growth tasks in close dialogue with your great colleagues at the office in Køge (Denmark), Munich (Germany) and Orléans (France) as well as external collaboration with e.g., media and graphic agencies.
- Use your hands-on experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Creative Suite to design graphic content for SoMe, our website, video editing, and preparation of material for trade fairs in cooperation with our graphic agency.
- You are performance marketing savvy, i.e., you know how to drive high-quality conversion through social paid marketing and are comfortable using relevant tools and automation methods.
- You have +3 years’ hands-on experience working with digital paid media campaigns in B2B through digital channels (Google Analytics and Ads, Bing, HubSpot, social, etc..)
- You know how to optimise lead conversions through the website, Google, SEO, and SEM.
- You have experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Creative Suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English - you may also master German and/or French.
- You work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment with a deadline-driven mentality.
- An independent and diverse position with room for innovative and creative ideas.
- Good colleagues and a great opportunity to pave the way for ambitious growth.
- A hybrid position where you can shift between your home office and our newly built headquarters in Køge.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
Do You Fit the Role?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are hoping to hire as soon as possible and will run interviews regularly.
You can read more about Hovmand at www.hovmand.com. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Marketing (global) Tea Hermann at +45 29 80 34 34 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We Are Not Just Colleagues, We Are Hovmand
With nearly 50 years of experience and a great deal of inventive talent, Hovmand has become a distinctive company with freedom to develop ideas and let innovations emerge. There is a close connection and a lively, inspiring exchange between the Køge headquarters and the subsidiary in Munich. Like Hans Hovmand before him, CEO Søren Hovmand is an inventive spirit who continues to seek proximity to customers and business partners. More than 50 employees now ensure that first-class products with the highest quality standards are created and brought into the world.