Are you a self-driven and many-sided communicator with sharp skills within SoMe and content production? Are you fluent in B2B and do you translate strategy into simple words prompting specific behaviour? Then you might be our new colleague in Hovmand’s Global Marketing Team.
If you additionally love using your project management skills when planning global events, you should start to type and apply for this position.
At Hovmand A/S, we are on an ambitious growth journey and we are looking for a person to take on the newly created position of Content and SoMe Manager. You will be part of a digital transformation journey, where the company is converted to a more digital user journey with a focus on behavioural science. Therefore, you must consider data and the customer's digital behaviour in all decisions.
Who are We?
Hovmand A/S is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of battery-powered lifters delivered to a range of internationally renowned companies in industries such as pharma, food, and manufacturing. We have an export share of more than 85%, and our innovative lifting solutions help customers around the world improve their ergonomics and develop more efficient workflows. Our products are sold via a global network of dealers, Direct Sales in the field, Project Sales who develop custom solutions, and remotely through Inside Sales.
Utilising digitalisation plays a central role in our strategic efforts to improve customer satisfaction and in 2019, we won the Digital Award from the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business, and Financial Affairs for our Virtual Engineering app. Most recently, we have launched an eCommerce website and created a professional broadcasting studio for us to connect with customers in new ways.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the content plan in line with the strategy by producing and planning content, including the production of digital content for social media, websites, and e-mails - images, videos, reels, GIFs, animations, etc.
- Write texts, articles, cases, white papers, and blog content and conduct research and find relevant topics for the industry yourself.
- Maintain and develop the website (Magento), e.g. upload articles and cases.
- Run e-mail marketing to ensure new high-quality leads, repurchase, and lead nurturing in close cooperation with our Performance Marketing Specialist.
- Ensure project management of content-related tasks in close dialogue with your great colleagues at the office in Køge (Denmark), Munich (Germany) and Orléans (France) as well as external collaboration with translation and graphic agencies.
- Manage projects in connection with trade shows, including communication internally and externally before, during, and after, and various ad hoc tasks to make sure loose ends are collected.
- 3+ years of experience with copyright creating easy-to-read and relevant content by using your strong communication, editing, and writing skills while wearing both local and global lenses.
- Love social media and act on opportunities you see to engage with a business audience in a personal style.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Danish - you may also master German and/or French.
- Hands-on experience with Magento, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- You work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment with a deadline-driven mentality
- An independent and diverse position with room for innovative and creative ideas.
- Good colleagues and a great opportunity to pave the way for ambitious growth.
- A hybrid position where you can shift between your home office and our newly built headquarters in Køge.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
Do You Fit the Role?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are hoping to hire as soon as possible and will run interviews regularly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We Are Not Just Colleagues, We Are Hovmand
With nearly 50 years of experience and a great deal of inventive talent, Hovmand has become a distinctive company with freedom to develop ideas and let innovations emerge. There is a close connection and a lively, inspiring exchange between the Køge headquarters and the subsidiary in Munich. Like Hans Hovmand before him, CEO Søren Hovmand is an inventive spirit who continues to seek proximity to customers and business partners. More than 50 employees now ensure that first-class products with the highest quality standards are created and brought into the world.