Can you keep an overview of complex processes, while never losing sight of the important details? Do you know how to prioritize and are you skilled at talking to customers and supporting them throughout the order flow? Then we might have the right role for you.
At Hovmand A/S, we are on an ambitious growth journey, and we are looking for a person to take on the position as Order Handling Coordinator. In this position, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all incoming orders. You will be the link between Hovmand and the customer and will play an essential role in ensuring a smooth customer experience from the customer submits an order to the order being shipped off and delivered.
Hovmand A/S is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of battery-powered lifters delivered to a range of internationally renowned companies in industries such as pharma, food, and manufacturing. We have an export share of more than 85%, and our innovative lifting solutions help customers around the world improve their ergonomics and develop more efficient workflows. At Hovmand, we are more than 60 dedicated employees across three offices in Denmark, Germany, and France. The position is located at our newly built headquarters in Køge, Denmark.
Utilizing digitalization plays a central role in our strategy and in 2019, we won the Digital Award from the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business, and Financial Affairs for our Virtual Engineering app. Most recently, we have launched an eCommerce website and created a professional broadcasting studio for us to connect with customers in new ways.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling customer orders
- Supporting customers and being the point of contact regarding orders and delivery
- Preparing shipping documents
- Coordinating and cooperating with the Supply Chain department and Production Planning
- Ad hoc tasks
- Fluency in both written and spoken Danish and English – and a professional working level in both written and spoken German
- Attention to detail and an eagerness to go the extra mile for the customer
- Flair for IT systems – experience in Navision and HubSpot is a plus
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many different stakeholders
- Trustworthy and with a positive mindset
- A full-time position as a part of a larger Operations teams
- An informal work environment with great colleagues and company culture
- Competitive salary based on qualifications as well as pension package, and private health insurance
- A great lunch arrangement
Do You Fit the Role?
Please send your CV and cover letter marked “Order Handling Coordinator” to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We Are Not Just Colleagues, We Are Hovmand
With nearly 50 years of experience and a great deal of inventive talent, Hovmand has become a distinctive company with freedom to develop ideas and let innovations emerge. There is a close connection and a lively, inspiring exchange between the Køge headquarters and the subsidiary in Munich. Like Hans Hovmand before him, CEO Søren Hovmand is an inventive spirit who continues to seek proximity to customers and business partners. More than 50 employees now ensure that first-class products with the highest quality standards are created and brought into the world.